Re: Arabic & emacs

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 11:23:25AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> I will continue as I have.  I really don't see why you'd want to

That's fine. I guess no one should tell anyone what they're doing.
Unilateral decisions, here I come.

> question my approach (knowing past history and my _exact_ stance).

I am not questioning the approach (not that I am terribly thrilled
with it, nor do I find it 'cooperative' in any way). I am simply
trying to understand how far you are taking this so-called 'stance'.

It is certainly your choice not to share your todo lists and even
not do anything whatsoever. It would help if we would not overlap
each other (hence the 'publicity' need).

In any case, I don't care anymore, do whatever - it's your choice.