Re: Arabic & emacs

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 10:52:48AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> >
> > Great - this is wonderful news.  Its really funny, I had just
> > completed preliminary leim/quail hacks to make Arabic work under
> > mlterm (with some quirks), I'll happily abandon that work and
> > await a URL to download a patch/code...
>
> Nadim,
>
> I would like to know if you are ever going to be public about what
> you are working on and what you are not. It seems that nobody in
> 'core' knows what you do until it's said and done. Is this something
> that you intend to continue post-task-management system deployment,
> or will you abandon it?

I will continue as I have.  I really don't see why you'd want to
question my approach (knowing past history and my _exact_ stance).
As long as results are gotten - everyone's happy.  Rest assured
that I am at least working on something.  If there are tasks that
ought to be looked into (or are assigned to me and I agree to 'em),
then I'll gladly do those as well.

Salam