Re: Arabic & emacs

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 10:52:48AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Great - this is wonderful news.  Its really funny, I had just
> completed preliminary leim/quail hacks to make Arabic work under
> mlterm (with some quirks), I'll happily abandon that work and
> await a URL to download a patch/code...

Nadim,

I would like to know if you are ever going to be public about what
you are working on and what you are not. It seems that nobody in
'core' knows what you do until it's said and done. Is this something
that you intend to continue post-task-management system deployment,
or will you abandon it?

later