Re: task management/todo lists

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 12:59:50PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> I'd like to work on eDara on my own (if no help comes along) - don't
> have arabeyes wait for it (I can't commit on time - it might be a month
> or it might be 6+, don't know), but I do like to use the name (eDara)
> and so I would appreciate not renaming the GroupWare to that since it
> will confuse things in the future (since your naming would not constitute
> what edara might be).  I will not hold arabeyes up in deploying a
> 'project management' system and since I don't want to prolong this
> issue, nor do I want to put further pressures on my time - I say go
> ahead and use phpGroupWare and forget eDara completely in terms of its
> usage on arabeyes.

It is settled then. I guess I need to create real accounts so we can
use it/play with it (groupware). I propose we use it within core for
awhile until we are comfortable with it.

Things that you mention (like email notifications, etc) -- if not
present I can add it to it (though I don't see it as a high priority).

later