Re: task management/todo lists

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:43:32 -0500,
  "Mohammed Elzubeir" <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> Let me rephrase, lest I am taken out of context. We either have
> phpGroupWare or eDara. Not one and then later move to the
> other. I don't really care either way -- as long as it is there
> to use. As far as the name is concerned, I don't know what you mean
> by 'reserve the name', but I personally have no isses with
> you taking that name anywhere.

I'd like to work on eDara on my own (if no help comes along) - don't
have arabeyes wait for it (I can't commit on time - it might be a month
or it might be 6+, don't know), but I do like to use the name (eDara)
and so I would appreciate not renaming the GroupWare to that since it
will confuse things in the future (since your naming would not constitute
what edara might be).  I will not hold arabeyes up in deploying a
'project management' system and since I don't want to prolong this
issue, nor do I want to put further pressures on my time - I say go
ahead and use phpGroupWare and forget eDara completely in terms of its
usage on arabeyes.