Re: Thursday meeting

Tayeb, from next Friday til the mid-second week of February, I should be
able to garantee attendence to a meeting anytime from midday til late
night Spanish time if time's given 1-3 days in advance (which is usually
the visibility span of my schedule), unless something that's really out
of my hands happens. I could also attend last minute meetings but
that'll depend on my schedule then. After the second week of Feb,
I can't tell you, as scheduling depends a lot on my location, and the
second half of February in particular is going to be kind of a pain in
the ass in terms of traveling for me. So I will have to update you
regularily (yes I know it's a bore, but in general, it shouldn't be very
variable, this Thursday is a bit of not-so-common change).

Salaam,
Chahine