Re: Thursday meeting

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 02:17:11AM +0100, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> There are serious chances I wouldn't be able to attend it on 1pm
> CDT. I'll probably be full day on the move, so I might be able if you do
> it much later, but I'd probably be exhausted by then, so it would be
> even better for me if we can even manage to do it on Friday...

That is not possible :( I work all day Friday, and the nature of my
job does not guarantee that I'll be at my workstation at all times.
I don't have any problems doing so after 5 (CDT), but I remember
that being a problem for Nadim.

From what I gather from before, the entire Friday-Sunday is off-limits,
so we need to work something out Mon-Thur.

In any case, I'll simply skip this one class for this meeting, but we
certainly need to come up with a different time.

later