Re: Thursday meeting

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 05:51:09PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

Okay, let us simlify things:

   Monday - 12-6:00pm               [available]
            8:30pm -- all night     [available]

  Tuesday - 12:30-3:30pm            [available]
            9pm -- all night        [available]

Wednesday - 2pm -- all day/night    [available]

 Thursday - 12:30-3:30pm            [available]
            5pm -- all nigh         [available]

PLEASE PLEASE please, send your available slots to 'core' so I
can manage to put a schedule together.. that includes everyone,
including you Chahine ;) I know your schedule is rarely set,
but give me an estimate at least.

Don't bother (everyone) with matching your schedule with the
one above, simply reply with your weekly 'available' schedule,
and I will come up with a meeting time. As far as Thursday's
meeting, we will have it regular time as usual (ie. any change
will not affect Thursday's meeting -- no postponing.)

later