Re: Arabic distro (Haydar revisited)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 04:34:47PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> OK, so it sounds like there are no issues (except for us to have a
> distro.php page or not - which I think we should to at least put some
> history to it and a link to haydar's page, etc -- minimal stuff, no
> credit, etc -- very similar to the other pages (bland and to the point)).
>
> So, what should I reply with to his email (if at all), or should we
> just get right into the dirt and start the CVS import etc in which case
> Mohammed its your domain.

Yes, reply to him. Let him know that it is certainly not our intentions to
claim HIS product is our own, and that we merely misinterepreted his
request to be mentioned on our pages. Note to him that, we do however,
intend to have a page 'distro.php' or something of that sort, to note
our work with him, history log, etc.

Then have him contact me so we can setup the import into our CVS repository,
issuing accounts, etc. (All of which will be CC'd to the parties involved).

later