Re: Pressure & sit-ins

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 12:48:44PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Now, why don't we have similar promises being made to us and to
> Arabs linux/unix users at large ?

> Once the haydar episode is over with - we REALLY must talk about
> an action plan regarding "sit-ins" for Mozilla/IBM/etc.  In short,
> we need a predefined mechanism and procedure as well as trusted
> people to take on certain actions once a call is made and email
> addresses furnished - Ideas ?

I have no problems with doing that. My only reservation is to that
fingers would point to us directly, and we would receive less cooperation
than we already are. I am in favor of taking this underground, and not
directly pointing it to Arabeyes. Posting anonymously on several boards,
discussion forums, etc. and directing people to email the people
in charge with pleas, etc.

Think of it as, 'Arabeyes Covert Operations' ;)

later