Re: ACE selection and voting

--- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at accessme dot com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 January 2002 23:54, you wrote:
>
> What if the LUGs was not responsive ? do we drop the whole thing or
> continue on our own ?

It would be nice to have them, but its not 100% necessary.

> > l4a then decides who to pick (its not a compeition, it could be a rotation
> > thing) simply to get the word out there.
>
> So it not l4a that always decide .. the decision thing is rotated between the
>
> LUGs and Arabeyes and L4a ?

Doesn't matter - it would be nice to have an impartial party do all this
to avoid any ugliness; l4a should take the lead since it should be something
that they REALLY get excited about and continue (plus its more in their
domain being a portal and all -- REMEMBER, arabeyes is about development
and software, etc - with all the recent mails and growth we're beginning to
lose that focus).