Re: mozilla sit-in

On Thursday 10 January 2002 11:11, you wrote:
> I would like to instrument a campaign to get Mozilla off their butts
> in terms of arabic support and the DAMN slow pace and inattention that
> we get.
>
> Isam could you post the following on l4a (unless there are objections).
> We need a mechanism in place for such things were we can instruct people
> to do something on all our behalf (mass mailings and mass request for
> something) to get the party on the other end to notice us.
>
> PS: if you have an other email addresses of managers of high-ups in
>     mozilla, please include them below.

No real objection.. I am really aware of the probelms, but I am saying that
isn't making a campain to voting for the bug is better and less hostile ?
having them receiving the same email tens and tens of times is a little
hostile .. ( after all You Nadim don't like hainv alot of emails ;-)  )

another thing I was wondering .. isn't this why they made BIDI Mozilla ?
http://www.langbox.com/bidimozilla/

because they knew the limitation present in Mozilla ? I am not sure .. let's
study this furtherly before starting a compain ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi