Re: mozilla sit-in

--- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at accessme dot com> wrote:
> On Thursday 10 January 2002 11:11, you wrote:
> > I would like to instrument a campaign to get Mozilla off their butts
> > in terms of arabic support and the DAMN slow pace and inattention that
> > we get.
> >
> > Isam could you post the following on l4a (unless there are objections).
> > We need a mechanism in place for such things were we can instruct people
> > to do something on all our behalf (mass mailings and mass request for
> > something) to get the party on the other end to notice us.
> >
> > PS: if you have an other email addresses of managers of high-ups in
> >     mozilla, please include them below.
>
> No real objection.. I am really aware of the probelms, but I am saying that
> isn't making a campain to voting for the bug is better and less hostile ?
> having them receiving the same email tens and tens of times is a little
> hostile .. ( after all You Nadim don't like hainv alot of emails ;-)  )

Hostile or not, I think we deserve some attention from them - this BUG
already has 16 votes (that's more than a few that I've looked at) and
that doesn't seem to have made a difference.

I'm suggesting a different tactic - if you got 10 emails all saying the
same thing, it would certainly make you want to look into, no ?  If they
decide that we are being hostile, so be it nothing will change (its not
like we are getting ANY support now).