Re: Core meetings

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at fakkir dot net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 07:15:43PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
>
> Speaking of which, I did not comment about the fact that we have agreed to
> review what you are going to send before sending it. See? Now do I
> unsubscribe from 'core' for being left out? Come on now.. let's not have
> that mentality.
>
> This is not the time to start such a thing Isam, and you of all people.
> I am not going to preach to you about unity, but we really don't need
> this type of thing now.

Guys, we are under GREAT pressure (71 emails today in 6 hours only),
and there are major issues here.  I particularly see that M.Yousif has
made ALOT of mistakes (last being the Microsoft keyboard thing which
we agreed upon - he MUST get consensus before posting such general
"declarations" - we've had to run around and fix-up things and remedy
issues, we really need to seat him down and explain the process
more carefully).  We also need to be more diligent in stating exactly
what we expect and how we're going to proceed along a particular project.
Isam, I hope you can inform M.Yousif about standards and being more careful
about posting and making decisions.

Isam, do NOT think you are left out EVER.  I think most of these thing
were in fact discussed (I remember various emails about KDE vs. translated
term - it was decided to go with KDE).  Keep in mind what's best here and
what are trying to do, it might not always sit best with what you have in
mind (note - my paypal stance from last meeting and the consensus, etc :-)