Re: PayPal

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :

>  However, we would like to at least display to the general public
> the dollar amount of current contributions at least.

Mmmm... IMHO, it should be done on a case basis. The risk here is to show to unwanted
people sources of financement that might become oversolicited (again, talking from
experience:)). So, some details could be shown, others left out, at different degrees in
different occasions, and so on, according to the goal of the publication. IOW, I don't
think a general rule should be set as to what should be available to the public.

> It was a good year for Arabeyes (2001) ;)

Sure, I've seen more done in 2001 than in all my 6 former years of unixing:)