Re: localCVS: ae_admin TODO_global

--- Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> I see your point .. but remember that translators are different than
> developers .. and if in the Future ( after being done with KDe/Gnome) there
> is still translators' man power, we should not waste it ..
> Of course I do not agree to work in StarOffice as it is a comercial product.
> but we may work in OpenOffice, Translating Menues for LyX, VIM-with-X, and
> so on ..

I thought StarOffice offers its product for Free and its very popular and
is the "standard" that most try to mimic.  Plus if we attempt to lend a
hand, there are two benefits,

 1. There is a robust, popular product with Arabic support in it available
    for free
 2. We might get some needed attention from Sun and possibly establish
    other cooperative channels by putting ourselves on the map with them