Re: getting info out

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 01:49:43PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Isam/Mohammed, could you guys please take care of spreading the word
> regarding the recent email sent to 'general' (Help with Universities)
> to all of arablug.org, l4a, 'doc' mailing-list and any other site that
> you might think will get some attention (reword as you see fit, the
> 4 main points should be there, add others if you so wish as well).

I have been very bad about it. Why don't you try posting the same
message to arabiclinux.com and arablug.org?

> Mohammed, we should have a procedure in place to disseminate information
> to all the appropriate sites.  Thus far I can think of the following,

I'll give you a better reply when I get a chance.. I've been really busy
between school and extra activities with student organizations, etc.

> A suggestion for ae_admin, move all the "TODO/todo" files into
>
>    TODO_site
>    TODO_general
>    TODO_ae      -> TODO_tasks

Okay.. I renamed it (w/ the exception of TODO_general it is
TODO_global). I just hacked at the CVS repository.. They say it's taboo,
but it's a lot easier than it sounds, I guess it's really easy to mess
things up beyond recognition though.. [that's what the daily backup of
the cvs repositories is for ;)]

later