hancom disto

I'd like to suggest we mail this to jkkim at hancom dot com (from the
contact info on www.hancom.com).

Rationale - all Arabic work should be acknowledged by Arabeyes and we
should continuously recruit and do whatever seems logical to speed-up
the delivery of Arabic+linux/unix on all fronts.

Arabeyes.org would like to congratulate Hancom on their first Arabic
Linux Release -- kudos to Hancom for its attention to the Arabic user-base
and population.

Arabeyes.org, as you might be aware, is a grass-roots effort looking
and working towards bringing Arabic to _all_ aspects of linux/unix both
in fundamental aspects (terminal emulators, mail clients, spell-checkers,
etc) as well as in higher applications and translation work (KDE, Gnome,
etc).  As such, Arabeyes and Hancom have a great deal of the same goals
in software development addressing the same user group; logically, due to
these seemingly common goals, would Hancom consider or would be interested
in mutual cooperation on any fronts ?

  http://www.arabeyes.org

Regards and we look forward to hearing back from you.