getting info out

Isam/Mohammed, could you guys please take care of spreading the word
regarding the recent email sent to 'general' (Help with Universities)
to all of arablug.org, l4a, 'doc' mailing-list and any other site that
you might think will get some attention (reword as you see fit, the
4 main points should be there, add others if you so wish as well).

I should have noted that the contact info in case of it being 'too
personal' should be sent to 'support at arabeyes' instead of me (my bad).

If/when I get any responses, I'll forward them to 'support' to archive
'em.

Mohammed, we should have a procedure in place to disseminate information
to all the appropriate sites.  Thus far I can think of the following,

 News, Calls for help	(the "news list")
  + l4a
  + arablug.org
  + 'general'
  + 'doc' and/or 'developer'  (since you have hardcore people there)

 Announcements		(the "announce list")
  + all in "news list" above
  + 'announce'
  + arabeyes front-page
  + for software release which resides on arabeyes -> freshmeat.net

Any others (lugs, montada, ??) ?

A file along those lines in ae_admin might be in order (list_announce).
In the future we'll have other 'list_*' file listing other things.

A suggestion for ae_admin, move all the "TODO/todo" files into

   TODO_site
   TODO_general
   TODO_ae      -> TODO_tasks