Re: announce list

At 08:56 AM 03/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
> lists ? (with unique entries of course ..) who can post to it ? I hope that

I would rather not subscribe people without their consent to yet another
mailing list. Perhaps we can let them know that it now exists.

Well the reasons that would put ALL is that some is in more than one list, and those received the QaMoose announcement for instance more than one time .. Now the announce list guarantees that they all know, and only once .. so I guess that there is no problem in having all without notice in 'announce' as it will do what they expect in a better way..

        Yours
                Isam