Re: Reminders..

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 08:03:15PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Do you, may be, mean bi-weekly or semi-monthly (ie. how many times a month ?)

twice a month. Every other thursday, same time as agreed upon previously.

> Set some dates - every X of the month of every other Thurs. or whatever.

Starting from next Thursday (as the 'other thursday')

> Instead of the 'newsletter' list - maybe an 'announce' list would be better.
> We could use it for other things as well :-)

`announce' it is.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |