Re: [admin] Updates on the new website

Salam,

So I'm trying to do everything in drupal 7 for now, if we find problems
we'll see how to deal with them.

             في ح، 19-02-2012 عند 01:22 +0200 ، كتب Abdalrahim Fakhouri:

> How far have we gone with the announcements and the replies thing?

I find it not very important since it is very easy to do with a CMS. If
you think it's a priority, create an account for yourself, and I'll give
you permissions to do what you need to do.

--> http://abderrahim.arablug.org/arabeyes-d7/user/register