Re: [admin] Updates on the new website

[snip]
On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 03:04:34PM +0200, Abdalrahim Fakhouri wrote:
>  > * wysiwyg allows to integrate editors (like tinymce) in drupal
>  > (which is nice, although I'm not sure this is really needed).
>
>  I'd not use it since normal people will not be posting anyway but
>  that's
>  just my opinion.
>
>  I'm a "normal" person, I guess! :P
>  It's good to have something to facilitate and to enhance the look of
>  the texts! :)

I mis-phrased it :)

I meant that not all who are subscribed to the lists will be posting
content to the website.

When I think about it, I guess you are right. WYSIWYG might be needed.

I never really used it. I just use HTML to post or wiki syntax so
I really don't have a string opinion here.

GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.
Homepage: www.foolab.org