Plone it is

Salam,

After a brief discussion on the topic, Core took a vote on whether we
should migrate Arabeyes.org's web services to Plone or not. The outcome
of the vote was a yes (2 yes / 1 no).

I will primarily lead this effort and will most certainly appreciate any
helping hand. Please do let me know if you are interested.

This will also result in the formal initiation of a Plone translation
project on Arabeyes.org (for which I will shortly create the project
page for, import po, etc.).

Regards,
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|