Wiki issues

Salam,

I have finally had a chance to take a quick look into why some of the
wiki pages were inaccessible. Apparently a 'whitespace' was the
culprit.

The pages are not read-only (as they were supposed to be).

As for those wondering whether the wiki will remain limping until we
deploy a new solution, the answer is no. I'll provide the current
contributors with write access by hand to allow people to contribute.
However, it will not be open for the masses to write on.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir