Bye-Bye Checklist

Salam,

Here's a checklist of of the things that need to be done when a core-ite leaves:

1- Cancel membership from the private mailing lists
2- In the web interface, edit user and change 'type' from core-ite to
developer or translator or pr.
3- Remove LocalCVS access
4- Remove IMAP acccess
5- Remove shell account (not sure if 4 and 5 are really independant)
6- Everything I forgot.

Nadim has already done #1. I did #2 for me and Anmar (take a look at
the 'Contact us' page). And in my case you can proceed with the rest.

Notes:

1- When I changed my 'type' from core-ite to developer, my login
magically changed from rahal to yrahal. Have no idea why. I had to
revert it in the DB.

2- I don't know what you guys did to the javascripts code but a fix is
urgently needed. If you edit a project page for ex and you accidently
click on 'Delete' it doesn't ask for confirmation anymore !!! You can
imagine the consequences...

Youcef R. Rahal