Re: Bye-Bye Checklist

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:27:01 +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal
<y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Here's a checklist of of the things that need to be done when a core-ite leaves:
>
> 1- Cancel membership from the private mailing lists
> 2- In the web interface, edit user and change 'type' from core-ite to
> developer or translator or pr.
> 3- Remove LocalCVS access

This will be a by-product of removing shell access.

> 4- Remove IMAP acccess

Okay. However,  I would rather have former core-ites reserve the right
to have an alias to wherever they wish in order to keep their older
address. So, email me privately if you like with what you would like
to use.

> 5- Remove shell account (not sure if 4 and 5 are really independant)

They are sort of, actually.

> 6- Everything I forgot.

We'll find them ;)

> Nadim has already done #1. I did #2 for me and Anmar (take a look at
> the 'Contact us' page). And in my case you can proceed with the rest.

Wow, I would have probably missed that one.

> Notes:
>
> 1- When I changed my 'type' from core-ite to developer, my login
> magically changed from rahal to yrahal. Have no idea why. I had to
> revert it in the DB.

You changed your 'type' via web interface? Can you file a bug report
on that one please?

> 2- I don't know what you guys did to the javascripts code but a fix is
> urgently needed. If you edit a project page for ex and you accidently
> click on 'Delete' it doesn't ask for confirmation anymore !!! You can
> imagine the consequences...

Hrmm.. bug report? ;)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.openius.com/|