Re: Elections php module

Salam,

so i created a bug-report and sent the files. (i did that dos2unix-thingie.)
There were some changes in the existing files and two new files (nominate.php
and vote.php) as well as two new tables (elections and votes).
Could someone tell me as soon as possible, if it's ok? It's bug #214.

And: it needs some testing. And perhaps some text-editing.

Salam.

Omar