Re: Elections php module

Salam guys,

i'm ashamed to say, there were some complications i didn't foresee. One of them
- but not major - being some guests coming over. Though i'm in the final stages
of the election module, i won't be able to finish today. I think i'll need till
monday.

Here is what i'm working on at the moment:
vote-site has some pulldowns with the names of the candidates. i don't know yet,
where to put their nomination text.. i'd have to check with javascript, that the
user didn't chose two times the same candidate. Then there will be a very
intense checking procedure on vote.php after sending the form. And yes i think
the best way at the moment to achieve that defrauding we were talking about will
be the same email saved in the sql-table.

So, i'd have to catch some sleep.
cya.
Salam.

Omar