project blurbs

Arafat (and new growing web team), if you look at our homepage you'll
notice that the 'project-update' left menu seems to have a bit too
much space below the "Wordlist" blurb.  The same is apparent in the
Wordlist sub-project page itself as well.

Could someone please correct this problem (we have too many <br>'s
being injected there for no reason within the PHP code) so that
things are minimalistic.

I think its perfectly fine to use ul/li on project blurbs, so please
don't go there ;-)