Re: Calling Web development volunteers

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:00:34 -0600, Arafat Mohamed wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Omar Abo-Namous wrote:
>> salam,
>>
>> so i looked into this whole deposit thingie. Since i think, it's
>> very
>> small task, i didn't use mysql. Instead i used a php file, where
>> all
>> the data would be saved.
>
> We really need to store the data in mysql. In fact there already
> exists
> a table which we'd like modified to support this functionality. The
> table is donate. I'm thinking create a new table based on donate
> called
> finances (or something). Import data from donate into finance and
> make
> any changes on the site to use the new table.

ok, would you like to have a look:

http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/dontable/test.php

it's only the Donations()-function from the output.inc.php-file
reedited.

add/delete-func should be for admin only. How is this sort of thing
managed on arabeyes? Is there any "auth"-variable i can query??

salam.
omar