Re: locale business

Salam

Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

That's great ! So I guess the next move is to start wrapping all the echo and printf() functions (and generally all the hard-coded strings) in the code with gettext(). Then, we'll have to generate POs and give'em to translators.

Youcef,

Just about everything on the site is generated from the DB. I think we need to sit down and talk about how we're going to handle that.

Anyone want to do that ? (very simple mechanical stuff)

Then we'll need to make an icon flag to let the users choose their preferred language.

Regards,

- -- Youcef R. Rahal
Arabeyes.org
http://www.arabeyes.org/~rahal