Mirroring

Per the 'core' meeting - I would like to start a thread on how best
to mirror Arabeyes.  We had talked about this in the past and had
even secured some sites (sf.net and dk's sunsite) which we need to
revamp and overhaul (and document).  I've also in the past been told
by various people that they'd love to mirror us or host some of our
files if we needed that.

In all, I think we need a prim/proper methodology and approach on
how to mirror and where.

Thoughts/ideas/direction/decisions ?