Re: Arabic site

Salam,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 01:13:24AM +0200, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> There is a 'test' database (on the server) that you could normally be able to
> use for that kind of stuff.

I'll use that.

> Another thing: why do you keep testing on your own machine? why not test on
> the server ? (with the 'test' db and in your home directory of course :-)

2 reasons. I have an environment set up at home I'm comfortable with. I
have all tools I like to use and I don't have the latency of an ssh
connection.

2nd. I work on my laptop so that if I go out of town I can still get
work done without an internet connection should I need to. Even at home
even though I have broadband, my internet connection has been flaky
recently.

> And finally, why don't simply commit the PO file to CVS, under www/po/ or
> similar ?

Will do as soon as I create the branch.