Re: Arabic site

Sorry for not apparing lately, but I was overbooked.
As it seems that you decide to stay with your tools, can you tell me what can I do ?
At least, give me the files from English to French.
And tell me what part I can do and how your working on it .
Regards
Armelle

Arafat Mohamed a écrit :
I meant to post this 2 weeks ago.

Not sure what the process is for new translations. Here's the first pass
of gettext. It'll take care of all navigational links.

alter tables to add arabic/french fields. I'm also converting tables to
divs (reason was discussed in an earlier thread). I'm also creating a
translation.php page to allow translators to do db translations on the
site. Last but not least, converting admin forms to take into account
new fields.

I seriously thought about biting the bullet and converting the site to
OOP but decided that is out of scope for now.

One request (I really should've done this 2 weeks ago, I apologize),
could I get a new wwwutf module set up? That way I can make changes to
the current site if the need arises without overlapping the new site.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL at ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2004-04-27 21:08-0500\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL at ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL at li dot org>\n"

#: mainlib.inc.php:84
msgid "HOME"
msgstr ""

#: mainlib.inc.php:85