Re: Offer of services

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 09:43, Armelle Nedelec wrote:
> > I'll work on your site as soon as I come back from holiday (next week).
> > Best thing to do is to try to make your site with my tool and you'll see
> > if you like it.  It's not so difficult, it's always the design which
> > bother me, not the PHP.
>
> Please do not attempt to convert the site to something else. We have
> already invested many man hours on this code and I am not in favor of
> using any ready made tool.

I disagree, if Armelle has a solution he's willing to support and
he's willing to put-in the time to investigate it then by all means.
One thing, though, I'd be leery about.  We want our site to look very
professional and unique - we didn't go with most CMS options out there
since not all our wishes would have been catered to and we would have
looked very generic (without character and not unique).

As far as I'm concerned, go nuts with your tests and trials but do keep
in mind that alot of you see is web accessible and changeable (ie. post
login) and that we have 2 access types - normal users that can modify
such things are their project webpages and 'core' (or admin) users that
can do anything and everything.  We are after all a container of projects
and not a portal (that is KEY).