Security check tools

I've often wondered how safe and secure our site is, in recent browsing I
came across these two links which offer some much respected tools to help
out (esp. Nessus) and thought of at a min archiving them on this list.

  http://www.knoppix-std.org
  http://www.nessus.org

Hopefully once we have some time, we should run them to make sure we are
not vulnerable to any hidden issues.

Anmar, Arabbix is certainly higher priority than this, but as noted I'm
simply archiving these links for later use.