Re: Arabeyes site update

I tried to do that, i promise. Problem is that urls (blue/red) are unreadable on that background. I was hoping there was an easy way to apply a style just to links in the box, but alas there isn't. So here are the options:

1) I change the style on all links across the site. To me this is undesirable from a usability standpoint. Users are accustomed to seeing links underlined in blue/red.

2) Verify that any links added to the database have class="projupdate" in the tag.

3) Use regex to change any links in project updates to add the class tag.

Let me know what the consensus is.