Re: Arabeyes site update

--- Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com> wrote:
>--- Arafat Mohamed <biku at comcast dot net> wrote:
> >Youcef,
> >
> >Could you please check out http://www.arabeyes.org/~amohamed/www/
> >and verify I have no glaring mistakes? I'd like to get this live
> >soon but wanted your input first.
>
> Salam Arafat,
>
> I didn't notice any apparent mistake. So I think it's OK. However,
> I think the project updates column was much better with that green
> strip ;) (Along with the grey background of course). That was in
> the template site. Do you think you can implement it ?
>
> Be sure also to ask Anmar/Mohamed/Nadim to hunt the mistakes and
> about their opinion about the visual additions ;-)
>
> Keep up the good work !

OK, now that we have this 'admin' list - let me reignite the topic :-)

I agree with Youcef, I like the older update left menu setup (as it
was in the initial template),

  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mmohamed131617/arabeyes/aesite2.htm

It has more of a 3-D look to it.

Also on the title to that column, no need to be so verbose.  A simple
"Project Updates" is sufficient.

I have other comments on the website, but those are for later.