request for help

Alright, here's the deal. When checking the links on the site, I noticed that all links are absolute. Which means that my changes (which ought to impact the whole site) are only affecting the home page in my test area.

I don't have much experience merging changes so I'd like someone to help me do that. Basically, I will need to merge 2 files: CSS/main.css and mainlib.inc.php. Please let me know who can help me with that and I'll go ahead and clean up some test stuff I had in there. I'll also run a diff to see what changes I have vs. live site.

Anyone... anyone?

Salam.

p.s. I don't have update privelege. Who gets to update the site?