Hey..I'm ready to help bro. Arafat!!

Salam guys...
I'm ready to get involved in website work with bro Arafat..
I hope he'll email with what he needs and what work to do...
well bro. Nadim...cool that u liked arabbix one...
I'm working these days on Arabbix CD cover...
and as u said..I'm going wild ;)
the duali logo...I meant to mix "waw" letter with "D" letter...I think u noticed that
I'll try again....God help me ;)
about Arabbix distribution...I hope to know more about the CD..
how people will get it??
as for me I'm ready to print some papers and through them in college ;)
I'm ready for any help..as I can find time and will....

Salam
Mohammed