Re: Hey..I'm ready to help bro. Arafat!!

Salam Mohammed:

mohammed khafaga wrote:
Salam guys...
I'm ready to get involved in website work with bro Arafat..
I hope he'll email with what he needs and what work to do...
well bro.

Fantastic. I am sure Arafat will be happy to hear that. If you did not hear from him in the next couple of days, let us know and we will get you guys talking ASAP.

Nadim...cool that u liked arabbix one...
I'm working these days on Arabbix CD cover...
and as u said..I'm going wild ;)

another Nadim advice... :) Great. I am glad to hear that. Have you seen some of the wallpapers moty and samy did ? Here are some links for you to look at for ideas.

http://www.kdelook.org/usermanager/search.php?username=moty66
http://art.kerneled.com/arabeyes/

the duali logo...I meant to mix "waw" letter with "D" letter...I think u noticed that
I'll try again....God help me ;)
about Arabbix distribution...I hope to know more about the CD..
how people will get it??

Arabbix 0.5 will be realeased soon. It is much more complete than Arabbix 0.4. Arabbix is a Morphix based Live CD using fully localized GNOME and toosl from Arabeyes.org such as katoob and duali. Arabbix 0.1 was done by Ahmad Twaijrt and it is based on KNOPPIX.

Well we are hoping to give the CD away for free at GITEX on Oct 19th 2003. As for people who want to distribute it we are thinking of asking people to donat or buy (we have not decided yet) for the equivelant of one dollar to the arabeyes.org fund.

as for me I'm ready to print some papers and through them in college ;)
I'm ready for any help..as I can find time and will....

Salam
Mohammed