Re: website status

Mohammed,

You are absoloutely right. My apologies to you and all core members. Life unfortunately keeps intruding in my plans for the arabeyes site.

Please don't get me wrong. I am extremely interested in maintaining the website but cannot seem to find the proper time to do so.

Perhaps someone with more time can take this over and I'll help out wherever i can.

Salam,
Arafat.