website status

Salam,

Arafat, I will be very plain --

The Arabeyes site has not seen any significant progress since your
take-over from Youcef. So far, you have had 4 CVS commits to your name
-- all of which are related to the look/feel of the site.

I am not satisfied with this current situation -- and I doubt any of the
core members are. We had very high expectations and I am frankly
disappointed. So, I will keep it simple:

  - we need a proper timeline of when you can resolve current pending
    (and urgent) issues

If you are unable to do this in a timely manner (or are simply no longer
interested in hacking at the php code), let us know so we can do
something about it. I for one, have no intentions of ever having to
touch that php code again -- but if you are going to be unable to pull
it through, I will have no choice.

Please don't take this personally. I am simply being very
straight-forward abut something that has been dangling there for too
long and nothing serious has been said about it.

Regards