Re: Status of wiki?

Please, any feedback? any at all?

Sure the admin may be busy, but I thought Arabeyes had a policy of
notifying on absence, and redundant administration. What's the point
of core then?

Somebody fills me in! I got pointed to loads of doc on how arabeyes
works and it's not how it is in real. I would really appreciate some
explanation, please.

Djihed