Re: Status of wiki?

--- Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
> I'm just inquiring about the status of our Wiki.
> http://wiki.arabeyes.org
>
> Is it active? if not then what does it need? who maintains it?

It was semi-active until we started getting ALOT of spam on it and
then we instituted a login (or least that's what I remember) - we'll
be looking for some help in getting it (or an alternative package)
installed and/or upgraded soon given some help (I'm working on that
help :-).

> Can I have write access to it?

Sure, but I think we should wait until we figure out what version of
what package we'll end-up with.  So give us a week (say by Sept 12)
and it should be back online and you'll get your write access (hopefully
everyone with CVS access will get wiki access automatically).

While on the topic - we need someone to help out admin the wiki and
potentially move the current data that is on it now to an alternate
package, any takers ?

BTW: For such topics (relating to arabeyes' administration) do please
     post on the 'admin' mailing-list [1] , its there for just such
     topics.