arabic on mozilla doesn't work ( debian sarge)

hi,
I tried to connect to arabic site ( where arabic fonts
and letters  are required) for example :
locales , mozilla-firefox-local-ar are installed ??
notice that I can write arabic on openoffice

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/arabic/news/
despite the arabeyes fonts are installed, some letters
are not dsiplayed, ( I tried all the avalable
encoding: utf-8, iso -8859-6, windows-1256,
arabic-MAC, ..;)
 I am working on debian sarge, everything is installed
from the official distro.
thank you for help
bela