Re: arabic on mozilla doesn't work ( debian sarge)

I'm also using Debian 3.1 (Sarge). I have no problem at all with that site with any of the four browsers, Mozilla, Firefox, Epiphany and Konqueror, I have. They all work fine. Also both Arabic and Persian work in oowriter, gedit, kedit, kate, kwrite, abiword and of course katoob. Sometimes it's tricky to get an Arabic file to open in an editor. You have to make sure you are using the right encoding and the right font.

Nicholas