Re: Arabic forum for Gentoo

Am 2005-01-05 16:42:36, schrieb Arafat Medini:
> Thanx man, no need.
> AA is not an integral part of Gentoo nor is it a product made by the
> Army for Linux. See SELinux which was made by the NSA? I'm not against
> it!

The "National Security Agency" is the biggest secret service
of the world with more then 1,5 million employes...

...and its American. There can not be any trust.

You muist earn trust, but the USA....

> But the NSA doesn't make SELinux to promote itself in the FOSS world,
> nor is SELinux a game!  AA is propaganda which gentoo embraced to make
> itself more known.

If someone use the AA, then they may be sick ?

> This IS a fact.
> I went to the irc chat, wanted to talk, but everyone ignored me there.

:-(

> The American Army made a game to make propaganda for it's Army and get
> young people in it. Through AA the Army has to be cool and in. And
> gentoo embraces that concept AND supports it by including that
> product. I will not promote a promoter of the propaganda of a group of
> people who work for killing others for oil!

Agreed.
Tanks for this info.

> That's not the reason why I switched to the FOSS world.

Fortunatly

> Arafat

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi