Arabic forum for Gentoo

Salam all,

We are trying to get the Gentoo forums folks to start an Arabic
support forum, so if you use Gentoo, or interested in trying it,
please head over to the forums and vote.

Where to vote:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=274617

I know we have many Gentoo users here, even if you don't usually
browse the forums, I suggest you consider voting, and maybe start
posting there, especially if we manage to start the Arabic forum, the
community is wonderful.

Gentoo isn't a Linux newcomer friendly distro, users need to read a
lot of docs to figure out how to install, configure and use the
system, having one place for Arabic support questions will make it
easier for everyone to ask and help, there are forums for many
languages already, so why not Arabic?

Thanks,

-Ayman